• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Sneaky Peak of my 745t

gattigang

put you on ICE
At last I finally put some time on my 88 745t. Installed NChoy's H&R spacers (25mm front and rears) Intrax progressive springs and Koni adjustables. Installed the Volans and I really like the look......... white wagon and dark wheels go really well together. :cool: Here's a sneak peak ...... it's still going thru stages and I figure it will take all summer to finally get her completed. :cool:

g@ttigang

IMG_9689.jpg

IMG_9660.jpg

looks nice. good choice w/ the volans.

one thing i've noticed, even from your sig is that there is a lot of space/emptiness around your lower air damn/wheel well. i might suggest some splitters. volvo made some factory splitters and they can be found ocassionally on ebay.

I know there is alot of space down there. I do need splitters but those parts just seem hard to get a hold of. Any info on where to get some besides E-bay? :cool:

g@ttigang

Nice... I predict that you'll be very satisfied with those Konis, I know I am with mine.

splitters

well, unfortunately ebay is the only place i know. but you can try searching different european countries in ebay... i got mine from a seller in belgium, ebay name: chromobe. it was in '03.

maybe try vlvworld.com but they're not the cheapest.

turbodog said:
well, unfortunately ebay is the only place i know. but you can try searching different european countries in ebay... i got mine from a seller in belgium, ebay name: chromobe. it was in '03.

maybe try vlvworld.com but they're not the cheapest.

I didn't realize vlvworld had them. I searched for them on their site and couldn't find them at all. Do you have a link turbodog? :cool:

g@ttigang

DoubleV said:
Nice... I predict that you'll be very satisfied with those Konis, I know I am with mine.

I've ran Konis in all my past cars and been more than satisfied. Glad you like them. :cool:

g@ttigang

volvoworld

sorry to get your hopes up. i wasn't 100% sure if they would have them. i couldn't find them, i just know they can carry some off the wall stuff.

turbodog said:
sorry to get your hopes up. i wasn't 100% sure if they would have them. i couldn't find them, i just know they can carry some off the wall stuff.

That's kewl... I was getting my credit card ready, gave me a hardon when you mentioned they had it. :rofl:

g@ttigang

miniman342 said:
that wagon looks awesome, gatti! what kind of rims did you have on that car before? where they RWD wheels?

Thanks man ....... the rims are RWD TSW Blades 17x7.5 . Sorry Mini I haven't called you yet but this weekend has been so hectic with the 4th of July celebrations. I will call you this week and set it up with you. Promise :cool:

g@ttigang

gattigang said:
Thanks man ....... the rims are RWD TSW Blades 17x7.5 . Sorry Mini I haven't called you yet but this weekend has been so hectic with the 4th of July celebrations. I will call you this week and set it up with you. Promise :cool:

g@ttigang

its all good, man. i understand completely

Back