• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone here have ATS wheels?

fatcatbestcat

Professional Hack
I came across these pretty neat looking rims at some point, but the only pics I can find of them are on P1800s or 140s, and a quick google image search only pulls up a few.

Anyone have any pics of these on 240s/740s?

283513_1.jpg

140's, for whatever reason, have FWD-like offsets. Same situation as later model FWD offset wheels - just use some adapters/spacers.

That is a nice looking wheel though. Too bad they didn't make it larger. Kind of weird they put all the specs on the outside where you can see it. Makes it look like someone put it on backwards, that would bother me looking at it..

You're right. It is.

Maybe if I buy back my 144 in five years, I'll throw a set on there. Until then, I managed to snag a set of dracos on the cheap.

They're still 5-spoke, so close enough.

Thanks for your input!

They even managed to miss the 40mm 140 offset by 8mm because of the thickness of the alloy inner lip is in conflict with the top of the upper ball joint at full droop.

Its a popular wheel for VW Typ1. Google for ATS Classic and you will find different sizes. 7 and 9 inch wide at least.

I guess they are still manufactured.

Looking it up, it seems the wider wheels are only in 13 inch. The 15's are still only 5.5 inch wide. They're also all only 4 lug. unfortunate.

Back