• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Tubing that connects to fuel pump cut/spliced

Kloudkommando

Hey, recently my fuel pump died and some old dude offered to fix it for me for a old broken lawn mower I had sitting in my yard. I said alright and let him work on it. Well after a few weeks he got around to it and well cut one of the tubes to get the pump out. Needless to say I've only ever replaced starters alternators and break boosters on cars so I have no idea how I would go about fixing this issue. If anyone would be willing to look at some provided pictures and help me out it would be much appreciated. Cheers!

LcHm8zk.jpeg

Volvo 244 split tubing https://imgur.com/gallery/hV3WCJK

Hope the formatting works! :lol:

That is the fuel return line. It is plastic tubing inside a cover. The other end near the fuel pump has a fitting. You can cut the plastic tubing off at that end as well and use a length of 5/16" fuel injection hose to replace the bad plastic hose. Get a couple of clamps that are for fuel hose as well. You'll need about 3 feet of hose just to be sure you have enough.

Back