• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Randy Pobst Drove and Crashed my car @ the Pittsburg Lemons Race

blkaplan

50 shades of beige
300+ Club
As what seems to be a tradition (crashing other peoples lemons car, which I am guilty of) it continues... No real damage, just good stories, and more character for the car!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lKWPhhA5wbY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I dunno seemed sorta avoidable? lol

I liked the part about p80s being best fwds ever and vws being trash handlers

I died at the these dudes are actually racing bit

Did seem like yours and the Porsche were the only ones moving

*Pittsburgh, you monster. lol

Agreed about the Porsche jamming the brakes. Not being very astute. If someone is flying up on you and you jam the brakes, you sort of have to assume what might happen next.

I counted :04 between brakes being let off and the hit

Hard to know without being in there obviously. Not trying to be a back seat quarterback (while backseat quarterbacking lol)

The 'Whoa!!! Ahhhh.. ASS HOLE!" is cracking me up. There's still that half second until he realizes the yellow flag was out.

The 'Whoa!!! Ahhhh.. ASS HOLE!" is cracking me up. There's still that half second until he realizes the yellow flag was out.

That's the problem with in car cameras with a good mic. I'm trying to get used to my new GoPro that hears everything I say, including all the swearing.

It looks like Randy had a little bit of the red mist going on trying to pass that Porsche. He's enough of a pro that he should have seen the yellow and the hand out the window.

He sure is fast though.

It looks like Randy had a little bit of the red mist going on trying to pass that Porsche. He's enough of a pro that he should have seen the yellow and the hand out the window.

He sure is fast though.

yea, that porsche has a lot more power... getting past it requires being on it without mistakes

Last edited:
I just watched this yesterday. That is a great car you built Ben! Love the part with them removing the piece of Porsche from your bumper. Randy was out braking or out handling most every car on the track. Great video!

Its easy to be confident and brave in someone else's car. :lol:

^ This, plus there are another dozen car owners in the paddock that would love to have Randy drive their car. It's great to see what a pro can do in your car.

The Porsche probably had a little bit of red mist going on too thinking there is no way I'm getting passed by a Volvo.

Back