• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

5/3 SFV So Cal Volvo Club's 2nd ever meet, and you're invited!!!

d34thd34l3r

So our first meet went pretty well considering the message never got to VS and it was only us Turbo Brickers.

It was fun the food was great and we made some great friendships.

I am planning this second meet on sunday may 3rd.
It will probably run from 12Pm to whenever.

It will be held at my house in the San Fernando Valley, but we will probably try to get out and drive around somewhere for a bit, and grab some food.
Details are still a bit sketchy but we will have something sure by the end of this weekend.

Like last time please RSVP at least a day before, and the address will be given when i receive a PM

If you couldnt make the last meet please try to come to this one as the first one had a great group of guys that would love to have any extra volvo lovers join us.

Hopefully Engraverwilliam will be able to stick around to talk more details about the club.

See you all there!

List:
D34thd34l3r
Engraverwilliam
Fast242
Lunar240z
760brick90
R3ckl3ss

Maybe:
Tipsp
Speedn_j
Shaved240
Nosajnil
HonestJhon

Last edited:
bumpage

yes, lets do this.

Anybody got any cones (or anything that can be used as cones)? maybe we can find a place (like a parking lot someplace since it will be Sunday and all) to do a little autox hehe just a thought.

bumpage

yes, lets do this.

Anybody got any cones (or anything that can be used as cones)? maybe we can find a place (like a parking lot someplace since it will be Sunday and all) to do a little autox hehe just a thought.

i like that~ also if we arrive in parking lot, it's easier to take a group picture

I know of a couple of lots that should be pretty empty
I would rather meet at my house though. Ive got plenty of parking if we arrange it right, my drieway can hold about 6 or 7 cars.
Im glad i'm getting a bit of a response here.
I just wish VS would get the msg
But its alright I'd be fine with the same guys that came to the last meet. You're all pretty cool =p

Original Tommys it is!
its a nice 10 min drive and we'll get some freeway time =p

But these people have to wake up and get goin and come to our meets!!!!

Even though I only spent an hour at out last meet, :freak: I think we had a pretty good turnout. Of course the more the merrier!
looks like we will have at least 5 of us so far hopefully.

Back