• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo Florida Battle Group, ENGAGE! Orlando, Feb 2nd - 3rd

I'm def coming down this weekend. Just don't know which day will work best.

Too bad its not a Sat Nite Track and Sunday Super Bowl Cook-Out.

***Should I bring teh Mason Jar special...hmmmm....no, maybe that should be kept a treat for those who drive up to SE6***

If I'll still be in town I would probably do a big cookout for the super bowl...

But there are talks of going to the Gulf Coast this weekend after the track and possibly Evan's place..

:ninja:

If I'll still be in town I would probably do a big cookout for the super bowl...

But there are talks of going to the Gulf Coast this weekend after the track and possibly Evan's place..

:ninja:

keep me a breast....of the emerging...developments.

;-) pm sent

if I fix this running rich problem before friday and probably do some tuning I'll be going

anybody check the weather.

map_wkpln_day4_3usse_enus_440x297.jpg

map_wkpln_day5_3usse_enus_440x297.jpg

Well I might have been able to make it if I didn't just find out about this and the fact I now have to work both of those days, anyways I wouldn't have a Volvo to roll in cause the satan40 is well being satanic with its wiring issues of DOOM and runs when it feels like it and shuts off when it wants to too.

keep me a breast....of the emerging...developments.

;-) pm sent

Sorry to diss-a-point here, but ya'll can put your blossoms back in yer braziers. A couple of emergencies have arisen so my trip is going to be post-p:owned: for a week. hehe get it? ahhh never mind:lol:

So seriously, I cannot make it this weekend but will be down the following weekend. Sounds like a lot o fun will be had by all. Pop a top for me!

And yes, if anyone is up for hanging out that following weekend let me know. I am going to try and shoot some Pool somewhere and maybe grab some seafood and Brew too.

Just PM me if any interest. That means you too Clarence. And oh, one more thing, the Doc has cleared me to start shooting Hoops again. Since we are running 19* F around here at night and ~ 40*F during the day up here, man, I would love me some warm FLA out-door courts.

I havent played in over two years now. So Tues AM I went and ran the court at a local Church. My Stats looked like this:

5 of 6 from the 3pt land:cool:

1 of 4 on the lay-up sceen. Mind you I only drive during rush-hour and it was nothing but a parking lot. Besides, I dont have what little speed I had developed over the years as a White child...so getting a f-break was/is out of the question for now.:grrr:

10 of 10 on Turnovers. 3 times I dribbled the ball out of bounds on my own:oops: ! Completely un-assisted!:-D

I had more completed passes TO the other team that all the other players of both teams had Passes Combined!:wtf:

there was some tornado in the area. anyone in orlando has an update

Last edited:
As usual god aimed it at Trailer Parks. Our prayers with the families that got hit. For the most part everyone I talked to slept through it. I heard one gust of wind about 4 in the morn. But it's supposed to rain all day- today - tomorrow - and sunday. I highly doubt the strip will be opened tonight.

Back