• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Deb the 940

I am considering getting an extra hg and blots for when it does happen. I fully expect it....ill have a wideband and what not but eh, it's an old gasket

I used to have mine in that same spot. It was fine with a 15g, but I got some funky running/stalling issues after upgrading the turbo that were solved after switching to a stockish intake configuration.

I used to have mine in that same spot. It was fine with a 15g, but I got some funky running/stalling issues after upgrading the turbo that were solved after switching to a stockish intake configuration.

I'll be doing the stockish intake with a nice hot air intake.

Waiting for my aem wideband and 02 bung so I can weld them in and fire this bitch

So I tried starting it and the tbelt snapped(i knew it was close lol)so I put on my new tensioner and gates belt, started it again and it idles smooth for like 2 seconds then afr goes 17-20 and it sputters and idles reeeealll lumpy. I think the timing is right but could be wrong. Could the 3"amm on the stock fuel and computers cause it to go rich? Also wonder if there is a vac leak or bov isnt staying shut. Could be timing too I guess?

Seemed like a combo of amm and bov. So it runs good idles a tiny bit meh at 14.4 but whatever Iguess, 21-22inhg, set her down to go for a drive and the tire goes flat from being old and ****ty:roll: :lol:

Last edited:
Sweet. Now I gotta find the cheapest tires possible for the car since I want wider wheels and tires but too busy too figure that out right now

Took it on its first drive today, about 30 miles. All gauges show good health but it randomly misses/goes rich for a fraction of a second, it's odd. Seem to stutter a bit at higher psi but other than that it's a blast:)

Last edited:
Got about 100 miles on it...has an oil drip somewhere I gotta find. Got her some sideways action today since it rained. I reeeeallly need to retool the suspension. The big sway in the rear and nothing else modded feels fckin werid

Back