• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Performance Cooling radiator for 244

Funoman

hi there
Ppl can someone help me to choose Good racing cooling radiator with electric fans included
from ebay that u use on ur volvo 240-244 with b230 ft

Thanks for help

Link's for good's on Ebay will be great))!!!;-):)

Go out to garage, get tape measure...do some math.

Why do you want a "racing" radiator?

Define "racing"?! Drag, endurance or what?

Depending on use, some might use the small radiator or a larger than stock.

Ditto on the Summit or Jegs....order a catalog or go on-line

WC-170.jpg

http://www.do88.se/en/artiklar/volvo-240-740-940-1975-98-radiator.html

If you get your stock recored that is the best solution. It is a 3 row copper radiator!

Not true. 3-row wasn't normally available as a stock unit on the 2/7/9's. Normally they were single alum or 2 row copper.

As for having it recored, good luck anymore. We're down to just 1 shop here in town that does it, used to have a dozen. Price for a recore is the same or more than a brand new one. Recoring the 3-row for my Dodge was going to run $500, bought my 4-row Modine/Proliance/Visteon for $389.

Yep u gotta say wht ur calling racing..
The OEM rad has been used 4 decadz i hi po hard racing where guys are on teh gaz 4 20 minutes at a time at 5-7k rpm steady and load...
so what kinda race is race to u.
aslo gud to no where ur at cuz makes a dif what tosuggest.
Hevin forbid u should take time to write more detail becuz WE need more info

Not true. 3-row wasn't normally available as a stock unit on the 2/7/9's. Normally they were single alum or 2 row copper.

As for having it recored, good luck anymore. We're down to just 1 shop here in town that does it, used to have a dozen. Price for a recore is the same or more than a brand new one. Recoring the 3-row for my Dodge was going to run $500, bought my 4-row Modine/Proliance/Visteon for $389.

You might be right. The shop doing mine is using a 3 row core and charging $300. Not bad considering a new junky one is still $150 or more.

I leke drift so it will be hight RPM...
also about my OEM ppl in tech service said that he is dead and there is no reason to open it and repackege than)))

so till i'm driving in 2 row alu in low RPM and looking for my temp all time))):)

Back