• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ecu

Mazazish

Hello guys, im new here, so i finally make a account here:)
So i have some questions about Ecus what u use, i have a garret t03/t04 replica turbo, and siemens 687cc injectors, ecu is standart with chip, but its not running good!
Myb someone can help, and give some info.
And sorry for my english guys:)

THe stock turbo lh2.4 cars the injector size must match the AMM size or you need to change the injector constant in the ECU bin program to match up.

If your running gasoline 550cc injectors match up good with 3 inch AMM and stock injector constants. Maybe make your AMM size 3.5 inches to match the 687cc injectors. But 3 might work.

I know 750cc injectors and 3 inch AMM work good with E85 fuel.

Or try a modified bin for those sized injectors, let me see what I got here..

Try this in 967 or 954 or similar ECU. Might not work in 984 ecu cause immobilizer.

Attachments

• 984 super chip 680cc.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
THe stock turbo lh2.4 cars the injector size must match the AMM size or you need to change the injector constant in the ECU bin program to match up.

If your running gasoline 550cc injectors match up good with 3 inch AMM and stock injector constants. Maybe make your AMM size 3.5 inches to match the 687cc injectors. But 3 might work.

I know 750cc injectors and 3 inch AMM work good with E85 fuel.

Or try a modified bin for those sized injectors, let me see what I got here..

Try this in 967 or 954 or similar ECU. Might not work in 984 ecu cause immobilizer.

I have 3 inch AMM, thr problem is, when i driving and take out from gear, engines shuts off, when i start it again, everything runs good, previous owner said, myb ecu trys to correct AFR, thats why this happen, and he never solved this problem, in my ming easier is to change ecu to programming, myb this solvs problem, and engine works better

Maxx ecu sounds good, but they are very expensive, i get info something for 200€ can buy new one

Back