• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bruh : The Thread[Matt's 945]

Yes, definitely. I suck at communication haha

I'll get them in the shed this weekend, that way I won't throw a wheel against them by accident (did that to a SAAB hood back in the day). Not going anywhere so whenever you want em just holler. But you have to come to my house or at least to the parking lot at work in Windsor, I'm lazy and hate 91

Yeah I've got no issues with doing either of those, haha.

Trip up to Granville actually seems pretty nice, especially considering you've gone to my house before. It'd only be fair.

29209931703_a829d06d82_c.jpg

shoulda cleaned em

Springs, roll center correctors, steering wheel hub adapter, and horn button ordered.

Looking for an appropriate rear shock in the back that can handle the low. Dunno if the S10 option will fit in the rear trailing arm.

Replaced the thermostat, lower rad hose, and installed a Ford heater control valve and un-looped the coolant hoses to the heater core.

Planned on doing the rear brakes too, but ran into some trouble with a previous rounded off nut that got super worse to the point where I had to go out and buy a rotary tool to cut it off. This is what said nut looked like after it was removed:
29881227141_415ee1461f_z.jpg

There's definitely air in the cooling system now, probably around the heater core section, how do you burp the system on these?

Turn the car on and squeeze the hoses while the engine is running. All excess air should come out after a few minutes.

i hate this car.

get home from h20 and i gotta do plugs in the civic. so i figure ill burp the cooling system in the wagon as well.

letting it do its thing and the car shuts off and wont restart. i can hear the fuel pump kicking on, the car cranks and the tach moves when it's cranking/

i hate this car.

get home from h20 and i gotta do plugs in the civic. so i figure ill burp the cooling system in the wagon as well.

letting it do its thing and the car shuts off and wont restart. i can hear the fuel pump kicking on, the car cranks and the tach moves when it's cranking/
Mine did that...was that stupid fuel relay thing under the hood....the connections were all ****ty

That being said, crush it

Mine did that...was that stupid fuel relay thing under the hood....the connections were all ****ty

That being said, crush it

if youre talking about the power stage thing on the drivers inner fender thing, ive already purchased one for like $25 on ebay just to see if it's it :rofl:

Ahhhhh.

Regardless of what happens I'll be using them, haha. Probably gonna fix everything on this, but if not I'll be buying another 940 to transfer everything to.

Back