• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Project szhitbrick

It is a White 1990 240 with a AW70 (looking to swap in the future), yea I'm off of Citrus. Never heard of Moneypit Burgers might need to check them out. I currently have a 90+ mani with TD05 12B turbo, stock intercooler with most of the piping, stock green injectors (not sure if I need a resistor pack). So basically need everything else.

It is a White 1990 240 with a AW70 (looking to swap in the future), yea I'm off of Citrus. Never heard of Moneypit Burgers might need to check them out. I currently have a 90+ mani with TD05 12B turbo, stock intercooler with most of the piping, stock green injectors (not sure if I need a resistor pack). So basically need everything else.

It?s on mission. Great place. Well you can message me if you like. I definitely have some extra stuff if you?re interested

Starting to put all my parts on finally. Ended up starting with the rotten rear bushings. Went well. I lubed them up a couple times before I started. Lucky for me I didn’t bend the bolt on the bushing extractor at all. I just took my time and it came out smooth. I cleaned up the bushing housings and used a little Lucas assembly lube. I had no issues with pressing the new BNE bushings in. I decided to start with my fuel pump. I’m using a dw300. I have it installed and wired in the tank. I need to measure and mke a new 6an line and adapt it the the sender.I’m also running new wiring to the battery and running a new relay with the old wiring to trigger it. Also going to pull the old inline pump and filter. Should be a productive day.
E4055-F90-8-AEC-4030-86-F6-F57-E3-B064169.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

68-A1-DAC2-F51-D-4-CB3-B80-F-E9-B9-B93-A1844.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
B1-B43-B1-F-FCED-4-D5-F-BA38-1-FADE0-EAFE07.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
5613751-B-5423-4586-9789-28207-F807157.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
Some progress.still working things out. Ready to finally get tuning and add the larger intake and injectors. Moved the battery back and lined up the new alternator, measured for a belt and should be good to go.
D7-B4-DE86-B9-E5-4-E49-9817-063-DF7-C59974.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

what kind of alternator is that? hairpin/6 phase style?

I?m using a 240 amp mechman alternator with a gm case.I choose the model that I could mount on the lower side. I?m trying to something a little different. Hopefully it works out the way I?d like it to.

[url=https://ibb.co/RQxY8Qw][/URL][url=https://ibb.co/RQxY8Qw][/URL] flex fuel sensor is on . Tps is calibrated and got to polish the intake a bit more. Still want to get it 100% mirror finish. Need to start working on the front of it. Also ran my wires a bit better. Still need a better alternator tensioner before I can run the larger alternator. But its not going anywhere. Will be nice to get my power steering back when its hooked up. Also still need to install my sandwich plate and lines. Then all that left is drilling a hole and hooking up my hot side. I have everything I’m just taking my time and keeping it daily driven while doing the +t. Not easy but I’m almost there. Took it 300 miles over the holiday. No issues. Linuxman helped with the tune. Motor purrs. I haven’t had to touch a thing on the megasquirt besides fuel requirements to line up where I want to be at. Also found some black door cards today.

Last edited:
[url=https://ibb.co/RSBbKsM][/URL][url=https://ibb.co/sP5xBDt][/URL]
Was able to get my sandwich plate on finally. Derale Transmission cooler hooked up and working. Had to run a new relay and switch. Also installed my drain for the turbo. Using a 10an line with a plug until I?m ready to hook it up. It?s running e85 now , no leaks, and oil and trans fluid are cooling off. I think I?m ready, but I also said that 4 months ago. Lol. Hopefully by Christmas I?ll be in some boost. Also going to refinish a valve cover down to aluminum and polish it out. See how it works out.

[url=https://ibb.co/7bMw66J] [/URL]
Going to shine up really nice. I’m surprised I haven’t seen polished valve covers before, I’m sure they are out there. Still lots of work but not bad for a couple hours of sanding and polishing. It will get there.

Last edited:
with some help from a buddy I have a new Turbo to fit on and am ready to ship this one off to be worked on. I ran it pretty hard since Ive sorted everything out and probably put a couple thousand on it. I finally wired in my fog lights, worked out my aem boost controller and was able to get the ls coils installed and wired in since i was last on here posting. between covid and the holidays i got wiped out, but am back at getting this thing the way I want. Been having a really fun time just driving. I had missed that for a while but having a car that is fast and fun to work on, and drive has given me some joy. will post pics when the new turbo is on.

Car is coming together. Still need to find a better spot for the ls coils but that can wait. I polished up the vc, and got my mechman all bolted up and wired in after it sat for some months. Very happy with the results. Everything has been pretty smooth solid for me never having turboed anything before. Been daily driving it for a couple months . Finally got some pics of the engine bay. Need a couple more things but it’s night and day from where it started.
8573-EB91-6-EE7-4-A26-9-B53-C7-BF5053-AE7-D.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back