• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Project Lucifer

Look for GTRdetails on IG. He rolls fenders as a side gig. After watching him work on my 142 it's well worth his price for the amount of physical work he had to put in.

I just sent him a message. He said $200 for all 4 corners, I would have paid that all day long. It was a pain in the ass doing it myself. I'm waiting on more details to see how much he can pull the fenders out.

haltech+holstet+rsi stage III head+25psi=win (also dead M46 and rear differential lol)

lol, this was posted almost 10 years ago. RSI went under before I could buy a built head from them, but all the porting and polishing and IPD turbo cam and double valve springs is probably good enough anyway.

Holset is installed, need to tow the car somewhere to have a new 4" downpipe welded up and a new 3" hot side intercooler pipe made, then throw it back on the dyno and get it retuned.
I'm using the Holset internal waste gate ported to 1" currently. The wastgate opens at 20-ish PSI, so hopefully my 650CC fuel injectors are big enough to do some dyno pulls.

had to reroute some water lines since the TD04 was water cooled. my radium catch can is water cooled too so am working on making a neater coolant hose setup. Trying to clean up the engine bay, so many wires and hoses all over the place...

Drove the car legally on public streets to www.districtfab.com/ last monday to get the new 4" SS downpipe welded up and the new 4" intake tube and new intercooler pipe fabbed up. Hopefully done by the end of the month so I can park it until I save up to get it retuned. Maybe 400hp this time?

well, district fab was stupid and a waste of time. Got the car back a couple weeks ago after them doing nothing to the car and never replying to voice mails or picking up the phone. Their excuse was that they were waiting on a 4.4" to 4" v-band reducer that I had told them I already bought and was in the car :-(
Dropping the car off at AR Motorsports in Tigard to have the pipes made and get the car re-tuned with the bigger turbo. Fingers crossed that the M46 will hold together for a few 400hp+ dyno pulls lol.

Look for GTRdetails on IG. He rolls fenders as a side gig. After watching him work on my 142 it's well worth his price for the amount of physical work he had to put in.
I had this done last week, pulled and rolled as much as he was able. Haven't seen the car yet, but pictures looked good. looks like a half inch or so rolled? Hopefully can lower the suspension a little more back down to 0 fender gap

The fab shop says the 4" downpipe is done. Appointment next week for their haltech tuner to remote into my car to get it tuned with the new turbo. I dropped off some 24535R18 and 27535R18 summer tires for the Jag wheels and they are going to put them on. probably more space with 2" smaller diameter in the front and 1" in the rear. They want to get the tires sorted and the car realigned before they throw it on the dyno. Dropped off BNE adjustable panhard rod, yoshifab lower braces and STS 3rd engine mount a few weeks ago too, they are all installed. Working on selling my motorcycle and buttoning up my Yugo project to free up space and cash for the Tremec trans swap...

Back