• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mountainmeet 2021: The Return 9/22-9/26/2021 (Wednesday-Sunday)

2019 had some light showers (and power loss) on Saturday afternoon but it was pretty solid otherwise.
Made for a fun ride in JohnMc's 245+LS up the mountain.

Sent in for me, my wife, and old man.
Countdown begins!
I'll work on getting my booze tolerance up to standard prior to the big weekend.

Sent in for me, my wife, and old man.
Countdown begins!
I'll work on getting my booze tolerance up to standard prior to the big weekend.

I am getting pretty pumped to meet everyone. I have a bunch left to do on the 740 still, but it is all coming together nicely. Still need to pick up a electric power steering pump from s40 and work that out. As long as I finish a 500mi shakedown period before 9/22 I may be bringing it. Sonic turbo if not lol

I am getting pretty pumped to meet everyone. I have a bunch left to do on the 740 still, but it is all coming together nicely. Still need to pick up a electric power steering pump from s40 and work that out. As long as I finish a 500mi shakedown period before 9/22 I may be bringing it. Sonic turbo if not lol

Still a mystery what I'll show up in... Probably the 245.

With the '79 as yet unfinished and the R with a blown head gasket, there's a real possibility I'm just going to be in Bayleigh's CR-V. Whatever.

With the '79 as yet unfinished and the R with a blown head gasket, there's a real possibility I'm just going to be in Bayleigh's CR-V. Whatever.

That would make me feel better if I show up in a freshly rebuilt 06 Camry IHVP style.

As has been said, it's less about the cars at this point (though it's still about the cars) and more about showing up and imbibing beverages with friends.

I may also be on the reliable Japanese car train this year with the recently acquired SC400.
Or maybe I'll scramble to try and get an amazon wagon built-up to go.

I've still got 2 months to make zero progress!

Also, Jerry I haven't forgotten I owe you money.
Need to get a shirt design rolling so the GB for that can start.

Back