• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

i-qmdS9wk-M.jpg

?Pack of cigarettes, and we?re wearing sunglasses...?

Getting some fall...something... When I parked, sun was out. As soon as I got out of the car, 15 second later, was cloudy again.

NE 60th St, just north of Carnation, WA. Pretty much a deserted road at the time I was there (and usually), so was safe pulling off where I did.

-J

DCIM-100-MEDIA-DJI-0504-JPG.jpg

2020 V60T6 Inscription, stiffer all around, reso delete, intake, looking for time to go with the catless DP.
Polestar.

Got rid of they whitey V6 I had before :(

Still a brick to me ;)

Getting some fall...something... When I parked, sun was out. As soon as I got out of the car, 15 second later, was cloudy again.

NE 60th St, just north of Carnation, WA. Pretty much a deserted road at the time I was there (and usually), so was safe pulling off where I did.

-J

Love the color and the hydras, haven't had a Volvo in a few years. Still have a set of those center caps around....

242 saw some road time...

First shot taken since sometime in spring 2017 that shows the car somewhere other than my driveway or garage.

An hour later, the wagon, in the same spot at one of the Tolt Pipeline Trail trailheads here in Duvall.

Back