• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's 144S 1972

I got a 360 oilpan and oilpump and a box with MS and all the sensors. just need a B230FT like engine and a manual tranny.

Remeber what state that b200 was when you took it out?
I got the turbo and manifold from the b230et just lying here.

Only hard bit for me would be
-modding the 360 oilpan for oil return
-custom downpipe (got the b230et from white-Rice as a start) that fits THE 2" Simons i got here
-megasquirt install and tune.
-custom oil intakeline?
- intercoolerpiping that fits?

Hmmm ruben is right though i dont have the time or cash to poor in.
It be ? cool way to learn messing with megasquirt.

Help me out guys...

Realistisch gezien...
De bruikbare delen eraf en slopen...

You dont need more projects, and Just install megasquirt on your second 360 Or witte rijst

I got a 360 oilpan and oilpump and a box with MS and all the sensors. just need a B230FT like engine and a manual tranny.

I've got a very good B230FT complete with 13C turbo (if you want it) and manifolds. I should be coming to Holland in a few weeks. Someone else wants some goodies. If enough people want bits I'll come in the Sprinter rather than the 940.

I love you Boris.

But...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kzGzGAXJj60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Old style front bumper and commando bumper in the back.. it seems off to me they did not came from the factory like this did they?
I got a complete set of old style bumper in storage i might replace the rear comando style one for a old one once i get her running again.

img2406x.jpg

img2407xn.jpg

Also anyone knows if i can get new seatcovers (OEM) these ones dont seem to suck as bad as the ones i had in the gray 144 i replaced with 900 seats.

img2416dw.jpg

img2415r.jpg

Is it just the butt section that's bad? if so id go get 4 bucks in close to the same material.A curved upholstery needle and it would be good to go.

Yeah butt section is the worse state, the seats them self are not bad saggy. But i suck with needles and fixing fabric

Back