• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

-707 vs -765 pressure plates

The 707 has slightly lower clamping load than the 765. I can't speak for pedal effort since I don't know how, or if, the motion ratios differ but the 707 is probably commensurately lighter on the pedal. That being said, I have a 707 in my car and I wouldn't consider it a "light" clutch by any means. It's definitely livable though, compared to the twin plate Tilton I used to run with a triple gray spring it's very usable day to day.

Never used -707 but -765 was a bit of a beast. I can’t remember what i used for master and slave, but most likely just Volvo 940 cylinders. Was heavy. Not unusable though, but heavy.

Hey. i just installed a -707 two weeks ago. it's twice as stiff compared to the 850r pressure plate i had before. still good for daily driving though! (945 b230ft + m90 gearbox).

Hey. i just installed a -707 two weeks ago. it's twice as stiff compared to the 850r pressure plate i had before. still good for daily driving though! (945 b230ft + m90 gearbox).

This is the kind of info I'm looking for. Thanks!

PS which disc are you using? The 850R I assume?

Back