• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Manifold repair contact needed

bkaushansky

I'm in need of someone to repair a cast manifold. I know Yoshifab does is for $125 in AZ. I'm in east coast and shipping is scary high. Anyone know of a reputable place in Mid-Atlantic or eastern 1/2 of US.

2 hairline cracks in typical location for +90s tube manifold.

Thanks.
B.

I used them to weld up number four port on my mangled b230f cylinder head. They then machined the port flat and drilled the hole for the exhaust manifold stud. They did a beautiful job and charged one hour of labor.

Ive done a couple, take me all day baby sitting then welding and cooling down slowly. Then I checked on how much yoshifab charges and was like why in the world would I mess with it. I dont exactly remember their price but I think its very reasonable.

It’s hit or miss on how clean they weld. But I heat them up with a propane burner, tig weld with SS rod, post heat, and then wrap in a fiberglass blanket. Anyone that has a welding shop should be able to do it well.

Back