• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Haltech tuning

DagazEnterprise

We Don't Roll
I picked up a Haltech Elite 1000 on black friday and plan to rewire my Nolvo.

Is there anyone on here who has experience with this particular setup already?

Any insight going in would be greatly helpful. I will be documenting this as i go to help others but as there is nothing recently on tuning with Haltech that i've come across i wanted to start this thread.

Cheers!

QHjIFZCl.jpg

pvzzB29l.jpg

All brandy new. I ordered the universal wiring harness, i will be selling the original LH2.4 as a turn key stand alone unit once i have the Nova up and running on Haltech. I've just shortened the wires and resoldered them to reduce the birds nest, if you find my build thread you will see the pictures.

Dakota should be in by end of march, Haltech i'm studying now. Time to start mounting things, just finished gutting the car. Complete redo!

BSpH9cXl.jpg

zwqfg1hl.jpg

kMobswyl.jpg

More to come, Still curious who on here has their engine running on Haltech.

Follow me over on my build page Projekt We Don't Roll

Cheers fellah's!!

i will check it out tomorow. All i have left that i'm waiting on is the CAS from Yoshifab and then it's full send. i will be adding pics to the build thread soon.

i'd be plenty happy with 300's to the wheels, it's currently 232hp and 238tq and super fat at wide open throttle. car ****s n gits already, i'm hoping that the Haltech will help more with the fueling and timing so it has a bit more low end grunt. Plus two step it for launches.

i want to do haltech 1500 on mine, because lh2.2 is junk i have had 2 stock wiring harness on fires already and have only issues like i close my hood and then my engine dies and now it will only crank but not start like WTH. but i have to keep the stock distributor and sensors for it because of the german laws so i dont know if thats even possible

i want to do haltech 1500 on mine, because lh2.2 is junk i have had 2 stock wiring harness on fires already and have only issues like i close my hood and then my engine dies and now it will only crank but not start like WTH. but i have to keep the stock distributor and sensors for it because of the german laws so i dont know if thats even possible

It sounds like standalone ems wouldn?t be allowed for on the road cars either then?

if i can make it look stock like making a larger box and put the lh2.2 stickers on it they cant see it that easy
yeah it isnt legal at all but idc anymore

for the win then. The rules are only to force everyone away from ic engines and into electric cars that they can shut off on a whim, or for posting negative things.

Cam position sensors? What have people used besides the yoshifab unit? I spoke with him and it's becoming apparent that they are 99.9% unobtanium right now.

For the 7 or so of you who are still active on here, i've gone ahead and ordered two 36-1 trigger wheels from ampefi, 6 3/4" and a 4" with hall effect sensors. I have machining and welding capabilities so i'm going to turn this into a reality. If it works, i will offer to make a small batch of them. I spoke with Haltech and a base map is not available for this engine. It's been a journey but i'm back on it and this thing will live. Cheers!

Back