• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

No boost?

VB242

I.M. Weasel
I have a China bay 20g with internal gate and it stopped making boost yesterday after a second gear pull. It acts like it did when the WG actuator arm came off, however the wg arm is still hooked up with good tension from the spring. I can only think the puck came off the internal gate, any other ideas?

I have a China bay 20g with internal gate and it stopped making boost yesterday after a second gear pull. It acts like it did when the WG actuator arm came off, however the wg arm is still hooked up with good tension from the spring. I can only think the puck came off the internal gate, any other ideas?

Massive leak somewhere

I was just thinking about that, when it was lh2.2 any kind of boost leak would make it run crappy but since I'm on Microsquirt speed density it will be happy to run n/a without some piping hooked up.

Does the turbo still spin and are both impellers still connected? No boost made when a turbo seizes or breaks the shaft.

I can hear it making turbo noises, need to check the piping better, I just did a head gasket maybe a boost pipe is off. I haven't had a chance to check it out today since it's my birthday and have family in town.

Back