• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

700 center vent as gauge pod(s)

Or just redo the whole cluster and make it more badass.

IMG_20110211_210001-1.jpg

IMG_20110211_223513.jpg

I dig! What did you do for coolant temp? and your warning lights? How much did that set run you? I would probably want the speedo, tach, boost, wideband, fuel, coolant temp and idiot lights .... Otherwise I'd say you did the best so far!

I dig! What did you do for coolant temp? and your warning lights? How much did that set run you? I would probably want the speedo, tach, boost, wideband, fuel, coolant temp and idiot lights .... Otherwise I'd say you did the best so far!

The coolant temp is in the center vent pod. The knock guage on the lower right is gone and a oil temp guage is there now.

All my idiot lights work as normal and are the LED on the top center, and along the bottom along the outer edges.

Im running Autometer ES series guages, but you can run any guage of your fancy. I like this style, cuz at first glance they look factory.

IMG_20110609_165859.jpg

IMG_20110609_165950.jpg

Yea, I only need AC like 5 days out of the year. Try plugging them off and have the extra air come out the side vents and ballsack area for a test.

Back