• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Amazon + Lexus = ??

Glad it's still on some burner, even if it's the back. This car comes up regularly when me and my dad talk about putting a 122 body on... some kind of rolling chassis.

Glad it's still on some burner, even if it's the back. This car comes up regularly when me and my dad talk about putting a 122 body on... some kind of rolling chassis.

Haha that's sweet, my dad did something similar in the 70's with a small car on a big v8 chassis... I had no idea until he told me after my car was together. Funny how that works.

Yes... 2.5km of private dirt road. Car might veer off to a rally car direction..

:omg:

I have 1/2 mile of gravel driveway and its a huge PITA to get anyone else on the road to do anything but bitch about it. If I didn't own a tractor it would look more like a muddy 4X4 trail than a driveway.

:omg:

I have 1/2 mile of gravel driveway and its a huge PITA to get anyone else on the road to do anything but bitch about it. If I didn't own a tractor it would look more like a muddy 4X4 trail than a driveway.

Ya that's about it... Its spring break up right now... Majority of the road is 10" deep mud ruts... Its awful. I found a shale deposit on the property so it's going to be a gravel road by the end of fall I'm hoping.

that's a pretty awesome view right there, hope you've got a decent tractor or a skidsteer to put in the gravel road ;)

What do you have for equipment up there?

I don't think a skidsteer is gonna cut it...

Those mountains look kind of blunt for the coast, how far did you go?

that's a pretty awesome view right there, hope you've got a decent tractor or a skidsteer to put in the gravel road ;)

I use a 35HP New Holland tractor with front loader and a box scraper. Box scraper is the only way to go. The front loader is really only for moving gravel around. The scraper does the heavy lifting.

Ya that's about it... Its spring break up right now... Majority of the road is 10" deep mud ruts... Its awful. I found a shale deposit on the property so it's going to be a gravel road by the end of fall I'm hoping.

Sound like good excuse to get lots of play things, my 500EXC does well with deep ruts :nod:

Dug the ol' girl out of the back of a shipping container, next major project will be a shop build, then back to work on the Volvo... Been super busy, built a custom excavator to fuel a new career... Hopefully it makes me some money to get a shop on the go at home!

LqBo1nc.jpg

ViPhvAz.jpg

Nice to see Pictures of the car again! Looking forward to seeing it more Complete With Paint later. It looks brutal:)

Back