• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Newbie Factory Wheel Guide...OMG its huge SORRY! nf56k!!!!!!

Sorry if I missed it, but what are the factory 4 bolt base model S40 PenisWheels actually called?
Arcturus?

Part number should be 3345592, but under "Volvo" on yours seems to be 8 digits, and I can't read what it says, despite the HUGE pic.

https://volvo-wheels.com/product/volvo-oem-15-x-6-aluminum-alloy-wheel-arcturus-rim-3345592/

Volvo Part Number
Volvo Stamping Number
img716_volvo-arcturus-wheel1.jpg

I am looking for some wheel inspiration for my 2010 Volvo XC60. It's time for me to change the factory wheels that came with this car. I am inclined to obtain a set of Vision Cross II from 4wheelonline. Most of my friends run black wheels on their car and I think that this shade will complement my barents blue metallic colored rig. I would appreciate it if someone could share their views on that wheel before I proceed with the checkout.

I am looking for some wheel inspiration for my 2010 Volvo XC60. It's time for me to change the factory wheels that came with this car. I am inclined to obtain a set of Vision Cross II from 4wheelonline. Most of my friends run black wheels on their car and I think that this shade will complement my barents blue metallic colored rig. I would appreciate it if someone could share their views on that wheel before I proceed with the checkout.

Start your own thread this is the Factory wheel thread.

Does anyone know part number for plastic Multi-x center caps? Or if they fit from different wheels? I know the ones from Hydra/Draco etc. are a bit smaller.

d57342c4a88023d3033cab0463af1ce6.jpg

Back