• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

F+T boost AFR

LeedomtoFreedom

Just got the car running. Seems to go well. The AFRs seem way too lean for boost even though it's at ~5psi, but I don't know how lh2.4 reacts to boost at low levels.

b230f block (9.8/1)
13c at ~5psi
bosch 43lb injectors
016 maf in 3" tube
954 fuel ecu
silver box 207 ign ecu
stock downpipe to 3" exhaust
90+ manifold.

under boost it basically stays at stoich doesn't dip below 14. Seem's really off but it pulls well. Can't hear pinging but my hearing is bad. Need some det cans. I don't want to lean on it until I get this afr sorted out.

https://youtu.be/s-VvxriG6eU

I would revert to what works first before messing around with maf and injectors (especially with just a 13c on it). Dump a set of stock 850t injectors and a stock maf back on it and see what it does. There are just too many variables with what you have going on right now. Stock stuff past the initial tip into boost will run a bit on the rich side even turned up quite a bit.

Definitely try a stock size amm. I think I have one in the shed... where are you located?

I'm off the same opinion, those injectors seem way too large for that setup and a bigger MAF is not needed.

I'm running stock sized white/cream T5 injectors (~ 337cc / 32lbs, so same rate as the green Turbo 804's) with a 16T at 12psi on my B230FT and I have perfect AFR readings (stock 016 MAF).

I'm located around Chicago. I just swapped in a stock 016 maf that I know works using the 43lb injectors and it was running way too rich (big surprise), but it reacted to boost much better. I just messaged mblue for some red 30lb injectors. how large of injectors can you go before LH2.4 doesn't know what to do.. just out of curiosity. What's the max for a 016 maf even.

Back