• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B21FT sensor identification

t8fanning

8v are still cool, right?
I need some help identifying some sensors to determine if I can remove them for my megasquirt install. This is on a 1982 B21FT.

Sensor 1 is under the intake runner for cylinder 3, and sensors 2 and 3 are under the intake runner for cylinder 4. They all look like coolant temp sensors to me.

SensorChart.jpg

This is the most perfect response I have ever seen. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

What greenbook is that from?

I was making my way through the appropriate greenbooks, but I'm glad you knew where to look more precisely. Thanks again!

necroposting just to be helpful.

Hiperfauto's link points to TP30156 which, while k-jet.org is gone, is available on ozvolvo. TP30156's page 45 does have the drawing posted a few posts prior, however the name listed on the hyperlink is for a document that does not contain the drawing in page 45 (or likely at all).

TP30156 is 2_20-22, while TP30163 is 2_25-29

Thanks for the correction. I probably had both of them open looking for the chart and grabbed the wrong link. It's an easy mistake to make since they're both titled the same.

Engine(s) B17,B19,B21,B23

240 1975-1986

Back