• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HOtt 9xx/S90 car pics

large_326726-3078291.jpg

Arent these Bamses wheels? Somebody know the name of them?

Those actually look like Visti's wheels...

http://www.turbobricks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184501

rimzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why do I always say rims? I'm from N.H. We don't do spinners, floaters, flashy chrome or anything else I think of when I say rims. Reach through my screen and hit me next time I type rims.

OZ Futura on Ebay $1,250 + $290s&h with three days left on the bidding.....ouch. And this is why I'm still rocking adharas

If it's real, he has some camber modifications in the rear and his front LCAs are royally jacked (if they're still stock, which they probably aren't).

IDK, might be a shoop. Hot either way.

It is shopped :) I was bored the other day..
here is the original picture
spot the differences ;-)

is that yours?

I wish :D

Anyone else think this is shopped or are my eyes just hungry for pixels?

If it's real, he has some camber modifications in the rear and his front LCAs are royally jacked (if they're still stock, which they probably aren't).

IDK, might be a shoop. Hot either way.

what makes you say that? I've seen (on the internetzzz) a lot of slammed 9s. Even found RCA-s for both front and rear suspension.

It is shopped :) I was bored the other day..
here is the original picture
spot the differences ;-)

what makes you say that? I've seen (on the internetzzz) a lot of slammed 9s. Even found RCA-s for both front and rear suspension.

Personal experience, haha. My car isn't that low and my front LCA angle is terrible when the car is all the way down. So far it's killed a brand new set of spherical rubber bushings and may have contributed to my PS rack seals wearing out prematurely. I've been meaning to design and machine a pair of roll center adjusters but school has kept me busy.

You have a link for the parts you mentioned?

Personal experience, haha. My car isn't that low and my front LCA angle is terrible when the car is all the way down. So far it's killed a brand new set of spherical rubber bushings and may have contributed to my PS rack seals wearing out prematurely. I've been meaning to design and machine a pair of roll center adjusters but school has kept me busy.

You have a link for the parts you mentioned?

here You go: http://www.l-m-r.se/categories_listing.php?cPath=5_103_136&cName=V%C3%A4gh%C3%A5llning&page=1

when the fender starts to cut into the tire, you're too ****in' low. and wide.

Back