• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Offroad 1992 245 - Project Sven Bjornagain

The headlights definitely cant be used much for night driving... burnt out a few eyeballs...

Looking for a red fender to replace the white fender, drivers side...

What have we been doing over the last 2 months?

here's a bunch of pictures.

Custom torque rods
K2gOxYM.jpg

E-fan from STS
l6nev4m.jpg

This actually works, tapped 1/2 x 14npt threads into this weird plug thing
FzB76CY.jpg

Installed a lunchbox
hQu03od.jpg

Added stickers from our friends, yes, we know these people personally
DoSNW2l.jpg

ecHwVjp.jpg

I love this car, all 4 led bars come on when you hit the brights... :)
IuGnTmA.jpg

Next on the list is roof rack, rock sliders and new motor (after the gambler)

Nice work! Torque rods look familiar! How was it installing the spartan locker? Im planning on installing mine this weekend, any tips?

Nice work! Torque rods look familiar! How was it installing the spartan locker? Im planning on installing mine this weekend, any tips?

Yea, thanks for the pro-tip on those. The install of the Spartan went well, took a while because it was the first time I've ever opened a diff. I like how it functions, should outlast the current motor and trans...

We try to only put stickers on the car from friends and sponsors....
xUHFA9Q.jpg

And started welding up the roof rack today. I'll have it finished tomorrow. It's 8ft long and 46" wide, should fit the roof perfectly.
yAHkp5w.jpg

U7Haaao.jpg

If anyone wants a 1992 B230F with 200k miles and an auto trans - WILL NOT SEPERATE - please get at me.

The old ****block is going to it's new home today. It looks like we'll have all the parts we need to at least get the 5.3 planted into it's new home on Saturday!

Back