• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

May 20-22, 2011 Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals

I'd like to go to this agian. We had a blast last year. I only wish we could have stayed longer. I'll either go to this or fly out to the ipd garage sale. Still thinking.

tx2k11, so I probably won't do this. IFO is also the weekend before, so as long as the gold ****box doesn't go flipping through the weeds right before ifo, I imagine my spare travel money will be tied up with race gas and the like.

Never been, might go, what's it like?

pretty much alot of cars, about 100 volvos show up average(350 showed up in 2007 wen celebrated volvo 80 years) good peeps, auto-x, camping, parties

its well worth the trip becasue its practally free($35 to camp/showfield park all weekend)

Ok I am so in for this, assuming the 850 is still operational by then. Sounds like a good time. Its less than ten hours from where I live, so it sounds like a good time, and I am itching for a road trip in the 850. Kids won't be born yet, so I should do it now while I still can.

Ok I am so in for this, assuming the 850 is still operational by then. Sounds like a good time. Its less than ten hours from where I live, so it sounds like a good time, and I am itching for a road trip in the 850. Kids won't be born yet, so I should do it now while I still can.

where in maine?
hit up i-81 and you can caravan into carlisle with me and a couple other ppl

don't let me forget to register this year. i will mark this weekend off on the calendar at work tomorrow. i'm sure it's the same weekend my boss needs off for vacation. that always happens to me :(

i plan on having fresh paint by then

Say something about paint one more time and I'm going to get hammered drunk then sneak over to mom's house with about 12 cans of hot pink spray paint and make sure you have "fresh paint".

Ass hat. Tell me young grass hopper... What good is painting the car IF YOU NEVER DRIVE IT!?!?

And on topic, I think i might have to pop my Carlisle cherry this year.

Back