• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

740 Rigel wheels

They're called fuglies for a reason.

Ya those are ugly in any form.

Nope I avoid those hubcaps like the dinner plate plague they are.

Rigels need more than a paper bag for sure!

I'm getting a vague inkling of a feeling that you guys aren't huuuuge fans of Rigels?
I'm probably completely wrong, of course. :)

Rigels.jpg

I'm getting a vague inkling of a feeling that you guys aren't huuuuge fans of Rigels?
I'm probably completely wrong, of course. :)

Rigels.jpg

Pretty good guess. Strangely I do like the large stainless center cap (idk why) but can't think of any good use for it, other than the intended fitment.

It’s sucks most top quality aftermarket wheels that fit a Volvo 240 are rare… and all the top quality off-brand wheels come from Ferraris… damnit.

“Wow! These fit my 240 perfectly and look great… oh. They are $5000”

It’s sucks most top quality aftermarket wheels that fit a Volvo 240 are rare… and all the top quality off-brand wheels come from Ferraris… damnit.

“Wow! These fit my 240 perfectly and look great… oh. They are $5000”

You don't have to spend that much. You can get brand new custom wheels for only $2000. What a deal.

I'd put capless rigels on a car before before I ran virgos without a paper bag to slip over them.

If my Virgos were as ugly as Rigels, I'd shave the caps and teach them to drive in reverse.

Back