• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Flying Moose head removal video

RoadRacer4Life

Owner: DeathWagon
300+ Club
I am just lightly testing the YouTube video blog waters and thought you guys might like this. Bring on the criticism and suggestions. I know better lighting and better music more camera angles. Let me know what you think

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6x-tM5IpUEw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nice setup in the shop! Is that a gopro? Has a little bit of that wide lens effect, seems like in more cases than not the phone cameras win but then there's storage issues.

I would say for a video this long you should do more cut-ins to the time lapse and show us what you're doing in the process. I usually see guys do a half minute or so of time lapse, cut in and bull**** to the camera for a few, then go back to the lapse. Helps show the detail, keeps the viewer more involved during that mid-section of the video, and gives you more chance to get your personality into it.

Keep it up! There's a huge audience for the stuff and I think you have enough interesting stuff going on with the cars, drivers and racing to get a little something going.

Back