• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

T5 in 142

JERIC

Who makes a kit to install t5 in a 140 besides John Parker at vpd? Lots of people make the adaptor for 240 and newer but can't find for my 1973 142,
Thank
JERIC
Ps looking into this cause my OD is going out and grinds on fast 3-4 shifts, and have known good t5 from mustang gt

I hit the contact button and that part of site wasn't done yet, not in super hurry, Xmas is coming and I got four kids and a wife that get presents before my car does!
Eric

I have met John at some vintage races, nice guy, but gets lots of bad press for shipping stuff in a timely manner.
Jeric

I have met John at some vintage races, nice guy, but gets lots of bad press for shipping stuff in a timely manner.
Jeric

Dale from avalanche performance made the adapter in my 145. http://www.avalancheperformance.com/ Don't know how many he has left but it is excellent quality and he shipped it went he said he would.

I've got a pdf on my site and the last two pages have applications and part numbers for a few of the fiddly bits that nobody seams to have like the pilot bearing. http://falconxl0.tripod.com/t5swap.html

The T-5 was such a great upgrade, then again I came from an M40, I've had mine going for a year and a half now and I'm glad I put the work into it.
If your close enough to VPD to knock on Parker's door if he doesn't deliver then I'd say you might actually get stuff from him, Three years on I never saw the springs I ordered from him.

Jeric

hes a complete **** tard. he has STOLEN thousands of dollars from people on here. most the stuff never has shipped.

I only have the drawing for the M46-M47 bellhousing. I hope that Rsi still have some in stock for you, or you may want to go with a later B230 engine.

Sorry I can't help more!

Back