• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bergen's RSI 500whp 8v 245 Wagon

Funny you should ask... I'm working our reassembly of the head as I type.

Edit: to answer your question, I have no idea.

RSI had hit some snags while squeezing a few more CFM's out of my already heavily modded 531, BUT we are under way once again.

As usual I can tell this is going to be a rush to finish it before IPD.

Between work and the new house I have been very busy. I will make more effort to keep this more up to date. ;)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3/BDUB79/Project Volvo update/IMG_2574.jpg <-- I can't believe they made you park next to that heap of **** black wagon at Garage Sale :bleh:

You didn't post my favorite pic of your car so I'll do it for you:

39353_423587318103_563473103_4727872_2514417_n.jpg

I pooped a little..:wtf::wtf::wtf:.

No distributor, no cam (gear), no problem.

If the old PS pump feels overassisted, try the 91+. That is, if you didn't already change the valving on the pump (I can't recall if that was covered earlier).

No distributor, no cam (gear), no problem.

If the old PS pump feels overassisted, try the 91+. That is, if you didn't already change the valving on the pump (I can't recall if that was covered earlier).

No distributor is no problem... But that head is just on there for mockup... The real one gets back from the machine shop on Monday (hopefully).

I'll be road tripping to Davis on the 10th in this beast. I'm a little worried about the logistics for the e85. But I'm making a road plan to make sure it will work.
I have work all week but I'm not complaining! First time to Davis for me.

I'll be road tripping to Davis on the 10th in this beast. I'm a little worried about the logistics for the e85. But I'm making a road plan to make sure it will work.
I have work all week but I'm not complaining! First time to Davis for me.

better bring a few 5 gal jugs...once youre here, no prob, I know where all of the stations around town are....furthermore, if you have an android phone, you can get a flex-fuel station location app.

Whatever! Just pop your hood and we're more than evened up!
I'm really excited for the Auto-x, Meet, and more importantly the drive back ;)

Back