• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Car on the front page and article

sbabbs

300+ Member
300+ Club
Can we get a car on the front page that is a car that someone actually drives around and is a car that works? Not one that has been parted out.

Or how about update the article to say what happen to the car....

Simon

Then you need to write something up and submit it. :nod:

I have an idea for an article - find a total car amateur, give him a free non-working Volvo, help him completely rebuild the car himself using only help via TB forum posts. Document everything to show that "yes you too can have a fast volvo - and TB can help!"

I have an idea for an article - find a total car amateur, give him a free non-working Volvo, help him completely rebuild the car himself using only help via TB forum posts. Document everything to show that "yes you too can have a fast volvo - and TB can help!"

read my posts. thats basically what I am doing.

Like me? Basically all I know is "Car big. Car go vroom."

And I like Volvos. So somebody should gimme a free 245. :grin:

And my writing skills are okay to mediocre.

What happened to the shell anyway?

Awaiting racecar prep.

I vote HomerWhiteBlock too.

Although I am sure that anyone that writes a decent article about a halfway decent car and submits it would see some action....... That's what I did. Or you know, everyone could complain about it but not do anything about it :e-shrug:

I would like to submit my 780 with faded paint and missing airdam and stage zero. Oh it's got an MBC bilstein HD's and poly bushings.

ill write an article about my car.

edit; no i wont, homer should write one about his car :-P

Last edited:
Back