• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

I'm in.
I've got a 90 240 wagon parts car that will be scrapped in the next few months. Most of the good stuff has either been installed in my car or will be kept by me but if anyone needs odds or ends shoot me a pm and I'll bring it to AJ's.

Sweet!

Yeah, 10AM works. If you're interested in coming, please PM me for the address and my contact (if you don't already have my number). Thanks!

I'm in.

Hey Leivon, what's on that parts car for a transmission? I'd be interested in a aw70/71 swap for Naomi's 244, but I'd need driveshaft, shifter, and trans crossmember (I think) to swap from the aw55 that's in Stan.

I've got some m46s, a 13c or two, various other stuffs if you're interested in any partial trades...

M.

I'm in.

Hey Leivon, what's on that parts car for a transmission? I'd be interested in a aw70/71 swap for Naomi's 244, but I'd need driveshaft, shifter, and trans crossmember (I think) to swap from the aw55 that's in Stan.

I've got some m46s, a 13c or two, various other stuffs if you're interested in any partial trades...

M.

It's got an m47 which I plan on keeping but you can take the cross member and driveshaft. Not sure if they would be useful for you.

Things I'm looking for:
Aforementioned Aw70/71 from a 240 with driveshaft, shifter, etc.
90+ manifold
front left inner fenderwell for a 740... I'll cut it out if one's available
302mm v70/850 rotors/calipers/brackets as listed here... https://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=344357

lots to trade or cash money dollars

Anyone need anything?

Thanks,

Mark

Alright, I might grab a pre 93 aw71 if you've got one you're interested in parting with... apparently on the pre rollerbearing tailshafts, you can swap on a AW/BW55 tailhousing and retain the cable speedo.

So any one got the piece below grill and trim?

gBaIDvh.jpg

Just happened. Sigh.

Pete

Edit: may have found the bits.

72AXMfX_d.jpg

Anything else I might need?

Last edited:
Are whipper snappers allowed at the boxy sale?
Probably safer if the kiddies stay home? It'll be inside my shop, so, not quite kid-safe.

Also, I only have one person PM me so far, and if there aren't more than a few folks, than I'll have to do it another time.

(Yes, it's tomorrow)

Last edited:
I don't have much to do tomorrow, so I could probably swing by and check out your junk :)

Probably not much P80 stuffs?

it's off 176th, right?

I don't have much to do tomorrow, so I could probably swing by and check out your junk :)

Probably not much P80 stuffs?

it's off 176th, right?
Ja. I have some P80 gaskets and stuff here and there. Also, seats from an ex-Handydart bus, anyone? I'm using two for a camper van project and the rest are up for sale from my father-in-law.

You still have my number?

I've been dying to see your shop AJ, but I'm probably not going to buy any volvo stuff.

The Snot Rocket has no heater and no washer bottle at the moment, so it will probably stay home. I do have a boxy 25 year old european vehicle that starts with V though, hopefully that will get me in?

I think I know where your shop is, and I'm pretty sure I have your number still (ends in 28?)

I've been dying to see your shop AJ, but I'm probably not going to buy any volvo stuff.

The Snot Rocket has no heater and no washer bottle at the moment, so it will probably stay home. I do have a boxy 25 year old european vehicle that starts with V though, hopefully that will get me in?

I think I know where your shop is, and I'm pretty sure I have your number still (ends in 28?)
Yup! If your number is still the same, I should still have it too.

Back