• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fuel/Spark tuning for LH 2.4/EZK with TunerPro!

pretty sure it's got the stock table in it, so it would be 016 yeah

Just checked it, yup. quick check is to look at the very last cell of the AMM table, the 012 is 255, the 016 is 202

just ordered some PLCC-68 sockets. Hopefully I can just slap one on top of the CPU and bring all of the pins out without having to solder.... should work in theory, right??

hm, if you have one of these, how much more work is involved in dropping a max232 chip on a breadboard.. (not that it matters, but hey, direct manipulation of ram variables eh)

**** all that noise, just cut the traces to P3.0 and P3.1 (serial TX/RX) and get one of these: http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9716

it's the same FTDI chip so it'll do 187500 and numerous other silly baudrates no problem

how do you plan on directly manipulating ram? or just hoping that a clean serial connection will work?

I could use the k-line to manipulate RAM, I just haven't written the code for it yet

I made it out with two degrees, but since it wouldn't adversely affect me, you're likely as to not get a NS ;)

lol

i'm close guys, just need a connector
ezk-ostrich.jpg

(i'll probably rig up some spade terminal nonsense, but still)

I want my,
I want my,
I want my EZK

still no go, same symptoms as before (worse, actually, happens more frequently now).

what kind of resistor would we be looking for on the o2 input? I tagged that offset (instead of battery, got a constant 0 value, but the slider moved around) and it didn't appear to generate a numeric value?

Bouta load stuff up in the log viewer as well as plain jane to see if it's hosed up or just the program not displaying things correctly.

on the (potentially) easy side of things:
Time, TQ and Batt (when pointed at the spare adc) did not log, columns of zeros.

on a previous attempt with just the default parameters:
no recorded time or TQ, although it displays both in real time. I suspect this is a VB thing ;)

yeah my VB program is ****e

building new simulator to facilitate EZK addition, then gonna pretty well start over.

Back