• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

project blue is better

What color for my Titan wheels?

• Flat black

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • White

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've changed my stock 19 years old knock sensor to a new version, and my car love it! Low end torque is better by far, car pulls great, and even the idle is better! I was not excpecting that, but it's the truth!

Thursday my new plugs'll be here (I hope...), so next to come are the result...and maybe a dyno number...before Christmas!

I know someone who has a clean set of PROPUS for sale! ;-)

When you get a chance, PM the part# for your 9 series clutch master cylinder. Volvo does not list a part# in the webstores for the 9.....I do have the # for the 7s. Curious what you bought. I've got most of my M90 pieces together (LUK Diesel clutch inhand) but need the master.

The Vagen is looking good! :cool:

I know someone who has a clean set of PROPUS for sale! ;-)

When you get a chance, PM the part# for your 9 series clutch master cylinder. Volvo does not list a part# in the webstores for the 9.....I do have the # for the 7s. Curious what you bought. I've got most of my M90 pieces together (LUK Diesel clutch inhand) but need the master.

The Vagen is looking good! :cool:

Woohoohoo! But I'm in progress to find new rims ;-) If I have enough money after Christmas! ;-)

http://www.123piecesderechange.ch/c..._page=10&&zubdetails=ERSA-10201421&FZGNR=2849

Are those number helpful?

And how much for the Propus? :-P

The shipping from the States was the killer. Same price for wheels only, as we agreed before. What you need to do is arrange for your vendor/customer in Rome GA. to ship them back to Swtizerland for you ;-)

Polaris or Propus? I think i can find Propus in Poland, my Polaris wheels maybe tomorow on sale.

When we see the dyno results?

The Propus are BBS LM like ;-)

I've to call again the dyno shop, but not before 06.01.2014... It's very uncommon to dyno a car here, that's why I spend a lot of time to find one dyno shop here... It's a bad country about car mod...

Back