• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone flock the dash in their 240?

that picture of the heads is so creepy. :lol:

LOL

And why are you flocking heads?

My other hobby when not modifying Volvos/Fiats is collecting & repairing old GI Joe figures and accessories. I have hundreds of them - mostly packed away like this

IMG-7247.jpg

Any child of the 60's -70's would recognize GI Joe - unless you were brought up in one of those hippy-dippy anti-war families :oogle:

I (re)flock them because after 50 years, most of them are missing hair, just like most people

I have a large collection of Joes, and a few usually travel when we go abroad. I photograph them in various scenes

AMJoe-Transport00066.jpg

AMbermuda0055.jpg

AD3-C4-A8-A-C50-D-4388-A8-C1-3-A3-FE6-D44808.jpg

AMJoe-St-Lucia00021.jpg

LOL

My other hobby when not modifying Volvos/Fiats is collecting & repairing old GI Joe figures and accessories. I have hundreds of them - mostly packed away like this

IMG-7247.jpg

Any child of the 60's -70's would recognize GI Joe - unless you were brought up in one of those hippy-dippy anti-war families :oogle:

I (re)flock them because after 50 years, most of them are missing hair, just like most people

I have a large collection of Joes, and a few usually travel when we go abroad. I photograph them in various scenes

AMJoe-Transport00066.jpg

AMbermuda0055.jpg

AD3-C4-A8-A-C50-D-4388-A8-C1-3-A3-FE6-D44808.jpg

AMJoe-St-Lucia00021.jpg

Holy crap, and after all these years on VS and TB with you I think I finally understand the meaning of your alias

It's only weird if you make it weird.

I think it's kind of interesting.

Thank you. It's been quite a few years since I had my photography in a gallery exhibition - typically I would sell large size (12x18 range) prints for $250-300.

My wife takes pics of me taking pics, when. she's not running interference for ppl asking questions....

4591-90761186369-6920773-n.jpg

Hussein-Bryce-Canyon.jpg

AMJoe-Peru00012.jpg

Haha, awesome! I did not expect this. I have the GI Joe alligator kicking around here somewhere if you want him, he needs a good home.

This is gold.

AMbermuda0055.jpg

Looks like a scene from Team America: World Police

And cool as well, I used to take pictures of my Lego sets way back so can relate

Last edited:
Back