• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Custom Driveshafts: Who have had good experience with?

propav8r

F*ck Edgar
Title pretty much says it all. Needing a custom 2 piece shaft made, but I'd rather give my business to a company that someone here can vouch for.

Driveline Service of Portland is awesome. They also have done more than a few 240 driveshafts.

Made my own for the V8 Wagon 33 years ago, 300,000 miles since. We have great a drive shaft company here in the Mid Hudson Valley.

Last edited:
Just find a local shop with good reviews...measure and re-measure...it's not rocket science...

Do you have any idea where I live? I'm 3 hours from nowhere, the closest "local" place that makes driveshafts involves taking a day off from work to go talk to them.

Pardon me for asking who does good work.

DSS seemed to only want to do a one-piece right now and were backed up weeks when I tried to get a new DS for the 2JZ 240. Oliver's Driveshaft and Gear near Winston-Salem had me a 2-piece done in 1w, that was about a month ago. She's already been up to 140mph with no vibrations. That's my 3rd driveshaft from them and have never had a problem.

Do you have any idea where I live? I'm 3 hours from nowhere, the closest "local" place that makes driveshafts involves taking a day off from work to go talk to them.

Pardon me for asking who does good work.

Nope, no idea where you live. Yall have that electricity out there yet?

Back