• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Hard brake line size

Yes they are 10 x 1.0. They also have an ISO bubble flare, that is square under the head/fitting. American cars used a double flare, the Brittish used a bubble flare with a tapered base and a special fitting. As far as the length, take out your old one, with a tape measure it as best as you can. Err on the side of to long.

Yes they are 10 x 1.0. They also have an ISO bubble flare, that is square under the head/fitting. American cars used a double flare, the Brittish used a bubble flare with a tapered base and a special fitting. As far as the length, take out your old one, with a tape measure it as best as you can. Err on the side of to long.
Thank you sir!

The copper nickel like that are easier to bend and last longer than steel. It's what is original. I presume you mean the line that runs from the warning light valve to the inner fender. That is part number 3530029. No longer available. :-( I think I remember using 40" as the ~ length when I bought one.

Back