• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

PNW Stongehenge 2012

kammer

BLK
I decided I better cross post in Turbobricks too. Below is my post on OVT.

I thought I would put this out there and see if there is any interest in a stonehenge run this year? I'm thinking in the near future, sometime between mid-August and mid-September. I'm still a month away from getting some stuff done to my car.

If I organize it, it would be just a fun run, no door prizes like last year. If Chuck wants to head it up again, that's fine too.

edit: Don, you can bring any car you happen to have at the time, it don't need to be a Volvo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start in Troutdale August 26th at 9AM sharp
Columbia Gorge Outlets parking lot
450 Northwest 257th Way, Troutdale, OR 97060

Cool kids:

1. kammer(not going see pg2)
2. hathos
3. digital.aaron
4. Blue245Ti
5. y-bot
6. Silver
7. Two245Turbos
8. Tom Clark (pending)
9. Fraktion
10. PEGASUS 6
11. Smig245 (pending)
12. Jerd (pending)
13. DurableSwedish
14. Tfest (pending)
15. abdlock :-)-P)
16. harribert

Last edited:
I'm in. Either with the silver '84, or with the blue wagon. Just need some time to finish things up on the blue wagon, and I should be able to drive it around again.

-J

I'm in if I'm available on whatever day you choose. Nice park and lots of fruit stands just on the WA side of the Biggs bridge. Maryhill museum is nice too.

Back