• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2k16, 9/29-10/2/2016

(joke bail)

Hay guise, I can't go because Kenny won't tell me what aisle the gold paint is on, and what the Volvo O.E. centers gold paint code is.

(but really, I'll be there...maybe with a special lady friend)

(joke bail)

Hay guise, I can't go because Kenny won't tell me what aisle the gold paint is on, and what the Volvo O.E. centers gold paint code is.

(but really, I'll be there...maybe with a special lady friend)

it's code 666. stop being a muffaletta

*hold arm out, squint at thumb up and down the length of the boat from afar*
Yep... looks good. We're done here.

We've basically got a month at this point. Holy crap, time is flying. Kenny, you're bringing the Egg still, yeah? What cuts of meat should I be getting? We've got a killer butcher (heh) in town with great prices.

We've basically got a month at this point. Holy crap, time is flying. Kenny, you're bringing the Egg still, yeah? What cuts of meat should I be getting? We've got a killer butcher (heh) in town with great prices.

**** I dunno. I'm generally a pulled pork kinda guy, so I'd say boston butt/pork shoulder. we could probably whoop up some ribs, but they'd be kinda spendy in comparison.

that reminds me, I gotta put in a hit since the base of mine has developed a hairline crack (affects short term start-up temps, after it settles down it's fine).

beyond that, the big grill there should be alright for burgers and the norm, or if you've got someone local that has yard birds we could smoke a couple of them for a little variety. You lemme know what's up and I'll try and put together the rubs/injections/etc and have all that **** ready to roll. I'll also bring the bbq sauce-yall want weapons grade gas, right?

Back