• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Globex Corp presents: 255

As per Narancs link in my thread,

product_thumb.php

http://www.l-m-r.se/p/volvo/240/motordelar-16/motorfasten-for-5cyl-vitmotor-i-240.html

Looks like it will clear an AC pump.

I love the rolling cart; may have to steal that idea!

Any updates?

Honestly, not really. Between having an incredibly crazy few weeks with every weekend booked, getting ready for NAMM (think: SEMA for music nerds) and being broke anyways not much.

Ironically, Ken (redwoodchair) is here right now beadblasting some stuff which I charged him 1 flathood for and I get to pickup my HSCRPIO plates today! :rofl:

Honestly, not really. Between having an incredibly crazy few weeks with every weekend booked, getting ready for NAMM (think: SEMA for music nerds) and being broke anyways not much.

Ironically, Ken (redwoodchair) is here right now beadblasting some stuff which I charged him 1 flathood for and I get to pickup my HSCRPIO plates today! :rofl:

Sweetness. I am jealous of your project. Smog exempt..."bastaaaards!!" (echo...echo...)

My sister went to NAMM last year; she was a finalist in a high school "battle of the bands" type competition. I went and listened to all the groups at Downtown Disney...good times, and some impressive kids. Is it in Anaheim again this year?

Sweetness. I am jealous of your project. Smog exempt..."bastaaaards!!" (echo...echo...)

My sister went to NAMM last year; she was a finalist in a high school "battle of the bands" type competition. I went and listened to all the groups at Downtown Disney...good times, and some impressive kids. Is it in Anaheim again this year?

Yep, Anaheim. The main reason most of the country goes, Anahiem in January > almost anywhere else. :rofl:

Honestly dude, the kids always blow me away. I meet more 18 year old guitar players that are just mind blowing than anything else.

updates? i'm sure you've been working since halloween!

LOL actually... yes sort of. Car's going out to get sand blasted next week (maybe friday... we'll see how busy it is). I finally finished getting the glass out of it over the weekend.

Honestly from about sept through now I haven't had 5 minutes of free time. Major trade show in the US (NAMM) in january and one in Germany (Musikmesse) in two weeks pretty much eats up every spare moment I have. But we ship out all the guitars for Germany on monday :D

Back