• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

I already told you I liked your 242, but I am going to be so bold as to say that is my favorite 242 on here. I like the og paint with new stuff. Please dont paint it.

hey thanks man! i really appreciate your words! it motivates me more, i do plan on keeping the paint that way, however, i plan on welding the trim holes and priming those areas, that might alter the look of the car. Sometimes i think i should just leave the trim holes just so i wont molest the paint scheme

hey thanks man! i really appreciate your words! it motivates me more, i do plan on keeping the paint that way, however, i plan on welding the trim holes and priming those areas, that might alter the look of the car. Sometimes i think i should just leave the trim holes just so i wont molest the paint scheme

you can probably replicate the patina if you cared to. Just get some grey primer and matched cans of the paint. Wetsand to make it match???? Seems like it would work lol

you can probably replicate the patina if you cared to. Just get some grey primer and matched cans of the paint. Wetsand to make it match???? Seems like it would work lol

that is not a bad idea, i might look into that when the time comes. i have been told that if i polish the car and clean it up real good, i can throw a coat of clear coat over it and that will seal the "look" of the paint

mEKH0.jpg

Back