• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Opps..

Delfosse

81 242GLT Turbo

35mph + dirt road + a stream going across the dirt road =

0610080735.jpg

No frame damage thank god. No more dirt roads for this car.

The steering rack housing broke in-half also. I drove it a week like this lol.

Volvo For Life!

Yeah hell don't show up for SE... with your driving record your bound to go another round in my epic failure known as "245 vs. Kenny".

So what's up with the blue car? I'm still waiting for someone to get the car really setup right so I can buy it back and not have to worry about sh*t breaking :-P

:finger: I can do what ever the **** I want to do.

I'll keep that in mind next time you worked 20 hours in a day. You're never going to be fast if you keep throwing rods and bending frames from hitting stuff.

what did you hit?? some kind of boulder???

I believe he's alluding to his mother

ooooooooooooohhhh what now junior?

Kenny, wasn't I just saying to you last night, "I can't talk **** cuz I ain't got ****" --- Seems the same applies here....

Well, guess he's got ****... broke ****

Yeah hell don't show up for SE... with your driving record your bound to go another round in my epic failure known as "245 vs. Kenny".

So what's up with the blue car? I'm still waiting for someone to get the car really setup right so I can buy it back and not have to worry about sh*t breaking :-P

andrew, you may want to wait for it to get out of his hands judging by the way his "new" car is going.

just my .02

Ouch! It takes a mega hit to fubar the suspension on 240s! I congratulate you :)

I'm gonna guess he hit a ditch/washout in the middle of the road where it had eroded from flooding. or lots of rain. etc.

Back