• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cam Spec interpretation help

holdenjp

Can someone interpret this sheet? This is being sold locally as a B23FT head (530) with a racing cam, but it doesn't seem to match any of the cam specs listed here on turbobricks. I wouldn't expect it to be quite the same since it seems to be custom, but thought I should ask before I go take a look at it.

TIA

a>

Last edited:
^Yeah this
+
another $50 bucks, because adventure ain't cheap kids.:nod:

I was hoping it would be a big step up from a VX or B. I'm currently running a VX and have a B, A, and T sitting on the shelf. Doesn't sound like this cam will be much different than those. Did you have the wrecked 740 turbo wagon from CL?

I had an engine out of a wrecked 740 on cl for a little. A guy from IN was dropping it in a nice 245, interested to see how it turned out for him.

I was hoping it would be a big step up from a VX or B. I'm currently running a VX and have a B, A, and T sitting on the shelf. Doesn't sound like this cam will be much different than those. Did you have the wrecked 740 turbo wagon from CL?

Nope that wasn't me. The white 740 wagon that got T-boned? It was listed a few months ago. Called the guy about the drivetrain but couldn't justify the price.

Back