• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Grizly towers meet - 24/25th July

Will do, I'm not sure of the exact price until I collect but it should work out at under a fiver (maybe ?4) each.

BTW, has anyone coming got an SU HIF 44 carb (as found on 1300cc austin engines (metro) they dont want? I need one for my SJ.

Sorry to hear about Faye, hope she gets better soon.

Mike, cheers for sorting the dead animals - is there anything else that needs to be brought? Oh, and I insist that you bring Ruth with you....

It looks like I've managed to con our dimwitted Foggy type person into giving me a lift and we hope to be there betwixt 2 and 3 (therefore about 5.30 going by Foggy Standard Time!)

Will do, I'm not sure of the exact price until I collect but it should work out at under a fiver (maybe ?4) each.

Suterman, I'm definitely coming, but only on Sunday morning - I've got a few family members here who aren't so happy with me disappearing for a day and a half :roll: I'm still happy to chip in if you've already counted me in for food ...

1. Griz
2. SteveP
3. Ben (McKie740)
4. R. Chalkley Esq.
5. Dr Dokeh
6. Chesh
7. Roger (most probably, maybe)
8. Foggyjames
9. Suterman
10. Trabitom (V3M) - on Sunday morning

Can I bring anything along for breakfast? I'll be leaving London sometime between 6 and 7 am, and will be starving by the time I get there :)

Look forward to meeting everyone (hangovers an' all ;-))! But don't expect anything exciting from the worthy-but-dull motor I'll be turning up in.

Tom

I should be there about 1-2pm, see you guys then!

Tom - I don't think any of us would have issue in demolishing your share if Mike accounted for you :lol:

Suterman, I'm definitely coming, but only on Sunday morning - I've got a few family members here who aren't so happy with me disappearing for a day and a half :roll: I'm still happy to chip in if you've already counted me in for food ...

1. Griz
2. SteveP
3. Ben (McKie740)
4. R. Chalkley Esq.
5. Dr Dokeh
6. Chesh
7. Roger (most probably, maybe)
8. Foggyjames
9. Suterman
10. Trabitom (V3M) - on Sunday morning

Can I bring anything along for breakfast? I'll be leaving London sometime between 6 and 7 am, and will be starving by the time I get there :)

Look forward to meeting everyone (hangovers an' all ;-))! But don't expect anything exciting from the worthy-but-dull motor I'll be turning up in.

Tom

There is sure to be some food left on Sunday.

If somone wants to bring some sauces/salad that'd be good.

See you all later.
I will have Chesh as a passenger ,but we wont leave here untill 16:00 as Chesh has work.
So dont eat all the food before we get there.

Regards Rogerb

On account of the already massive meat list I won't bring too much down with me...

Just been reminded that I have a Christening at 3pm tomorrow so I'll at least 'aim' to leave on time to be back for that.

See you all in a while!

Ben.

just been to the butchers, there is plenty, though I only got 30 rolls, we need more bread I reckon.

^ ooh err.

Afraid I'm not gonna be able to make this one gents, had a very nasty migraine last night and it's knocked me for six :bleh:

I'll pop up tommorow if it goes away, but I've not been out of bed long and I still feel as weak as a kitten :lol: so probably not.

Regardless, hope you all have a great time!

hahhahaha good to see you lad's again, thanks for the help with getting the old kw ready for the big scrappy in the sky! Hope to see you at some more meets this year....might drag the mrs along...lol
Griz

Good stuff guys, pleasure to catch up with the known and meet the unknown. Turned into a very busy day (8PM - just got home!)...pretty sure I'm in no way religious! Lol. That Christening was pap, felt like I'd gone back a few centuries.

Look forward to the next meet for sure!

Ben.

Great meet guys... had a right laugh, especially with the 345 and the Suzuki adding to the comedy :)

Compliments to the main chef... Mr Suterman and the food he bought, along with Ben's stash was excellent!

Will upload pics and a couple of videos either tonight or tomorrow. Hope you all got back home safely.

Sounds like you had a great time at the christening Ben :omg::roll:

Last edited:
Back