• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mountainmeet 2021: The Return 9/22-9/26/2021 (Wednesday-Sunday)

Back to peppers: we should make fresh hot sauce to consume while there.
*exit: i guess it reall needs to age or we might kill someone.
Not sure i’ll have time to make any before leaving.

Last edited:
hellz yeah on the leg quarters. lemme know if we need to raid local supplies.

locked in a battle of wills with the black wagon, bitch is gonna learn that I'm stubborn AF, but I'll still put a hoe out to rot..again...

anyway. yep. **** I need to check with greenwood and see if he's riddin' down (lol and some' yall thought the hemi 242 would be done)

I'm going to hit the Tail of the Dragon from the west side around 12 - 1 pm on Thursday. Then on to the lodge at mid-late afternoon after that.

I'm going to hit the Tail of the Dragon from the west side around 12 - 1 pm on Thursday. Then on to the lodge at mid-late afternoon after that.

That?s my plan too, as long as I am on schedule. I?m talking Wednesday off work to make sure I am ready to go early Thursday AM

Got the drive planned out...if we leave at 10:30 from the lodge, we should be back around 2 or 3 barring anyone getting lost or breaking down, so we'll actually be back around 11pm I guess.

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1mCy-_oNBTWbGHTKfVuvpDctjP3XDDTvf" width="640" height="480"></iframe>

Sarah and myself are headed up on Thursday morning hopefully we can leave out early. My dad is talking about coming up on maybe Friday or Saturday and hanging out for the day.

-Sam

Here's a shorter route. This cuts out about 25 miles, and probably 45 minutes. This may be the ticket.

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=16ZnDrCi9wHwsk1rN3KpfL2KRwYchobkQ" width="640" height="480"></iframe>

I'm out. I'm covered up with a house remodel and just this morning had a death in the family due to Covid.
I know it's going to be a big time. I'll be thinking about y'all and looking forward to next year.
Deep fry something and think of me!

I'm out. I'm covered up with a house remodel and just this morning had a death in the family due to Covid.
I know it's going to be a big time. I'll be thinking about y'all and looking forward to next year.
Deep fry something and think of me!

Who the hell is going to manage the kitchen with Wren not there. If Harders is in charge we are all doomed.

On a serious note I'm really sad you won't be with us brother and we will be thinking about you.. Stay safe brother.

-Sam

Back