• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MS 2 run 4L60e?

90volvo

I noticed firm ware available to operate a 60e with ms2. Do I need another ECU or can I use my existing MS2? Has anybody done this and if so, does it work well with lockup conv. etc. How did you hook everyhting up. Thanks for any help. Appreciated.

theres documentation on it that comes with the firmware, but you'd probably want a microsquirt based one, less fuss and muss, just..works.

I found this, https://www.ebay.com/itm/264854358312
makes trans a manual shift but it operates at full pressure. Im going to research it some more but will probably go with the ecu that you sent the link.

that sucker will shift so freaking hard with one of those. they work but can trash your trans and other drivetrain components unless you go with a pretty loose converter

that sucker will shift so freaking hard with one of those. they work but can trash your trans and other drivetrain components unless you go with a pretty loose converter

Thanks for the advice. I kinda thought that might be the case. I figured if it really worked well that everybody would be using it. Thanks for saving me a headache.

Back