• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Does anybody have Dave Barton's windshield wiper relay?

Have them in both my 240's and the program feature is great for the mist like rain here in Seattle. I was happy when he started offering them as the only other source was Skandix and $50 shipping for a relay is excessive.

Have them in both my 240's and the program feature is great for the mist like rain here in Seattle. I was happy when he started offering them as the only other source was Skandix and $50 shipping for a relay is excessive.

bought it

Last edited:
Save up and search for this someday:

yw1xlefl.jpg

I have on eon my 240, I think I got it from IPD backintheday. It's very nice, and intuitive. Turn it to interval, then back off, it will swipe once. Then when it's wet enough for you to want to swipe again, turn it back to interval and it will keep that interval.

I sort of want to get another one for the rear wiper.

I have on eon my 240, I think I got it from IPD backintheday. It's very nice, and intuitive. Turn it to interval, then back off, it will swipe once. Then when it's wet enough for you to want to swipe again, turn it back to interval and it will keep that interval.

I sort of want to get another one for the rear wiper.

sounds good, yeah I ordered one, we get this light mist where I live every day

Back