home register FAQ memberlist calendar

Go Back   Turbobricks Forums > Mechanical > performance & modifications > aftermarket engine management

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 07:27 PM   #51
Harlard
Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?

lol he ragin'

Herr Harlard am Erstens

1979 242 DL

Quote:
Originally Posted by t8fanning View Post
My knob has a big chunk of steel on it
Old 05-20-2021, 07:34 PM   #52
hk 40
Banned

I knew that would bring you here u and your cronie from PDX get the same business for me and the same tag of irrelevance. I like your car mine is a '77 coupe ORIGINAL off the lot new 1 owner previous MOM and will will be putting a t6 in it on Autronic not a LS.

Good luck...

Last edited by hk 40; 05-20-2021 at 07:40 PM..
Old 05-20-2021, 07:35 PM   #53
Harlard
Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?

Old 05-20-2021, 07:46 PM   #54
hk 40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 740atl View Post
Well Hubert I for one would like to apologize. I meant nothing racist. It was my mistaken impression that you were a non native English speaker. There were no racist overtones in any of my comments but rather a genuine desire on my part to understand where you were coming from and how to appropriately understand what you were saying. I don’t know how there could be anything racist about what was said, simply because I have no idea what you or most of anyone else on this board look like.

Yes, I think a few of us were busting your chops in a playful manner but certainly nothing racist.

Again I apologize because it appears you are deeply offended. Please accept my apology.

That aside, I think you are wildly taking this out of proportion. Wildly. The people on this board will go out of their way to help people.
Im not speaking to everyone on this board so dont try to bring them along in your OT BULL****. By design its eazy to see whos engaging positively and whos just azzholes trolling. This is America today you and ya limited group fit the mood on cue.

Dont pull anyone else into it . Those that do not subscribe are not commenting at all. Ure always a key away and its getting on my fukn nerves. Coz I do not need and never asked you for help. You're some expert that cannot respect 40 years of volvo experience b4 u not to mention I got the papers on the wall and check stubs in my pocket from Mercedes Benz Vans, Daimler Trucks of North America, and Amazon that prove Im no fukn fool. You can keep your insincere apologies. What you knew from the jump is you had no idea who i was to be playing with me, so all your transgressions were il advised. Uve step off the porch now so fuk it, Stay with ya homies and there barbecue jokes. Youre no diffrent! And thats the got damned problem with you stupid racist mf's you always concerned about where someone is from and what their race is. WHY THE **** DOES IT MATTER? I can be cool with every one no matter where the fuk they from. Evidently youre not cultured enuf to do the same. Shouldnt even be a concern! The lil barbecue jokes that got your thread locked is what you all participating there are all about. I hope youre sure about the quality of persons in the company you keep and that what they're into stands for ya!! Not to mention you dont have respect for seniors either....im also that while Black. No matter what happens on this earth God has a place for people with your hearts. He will fight our battles soon enuf! My associates in Germany despise your type.

THE HUMAN RACE MF! THATS WHERE EVERYBODY IS FROM!!!

Last edited by hk 40; 05-20-2021 at 08:20 PM..
Old 05-20-2021, 08:23 PM   #55
RvolvoR
Board Member

I am going to go ahead and second that there were zero racist overtones in anything I have said. I don't even know where that idea came from. In the beginning, I only meant some playful ribbing if I was making fun of anything. I think you need to take it down a notch and realize that we are really a lighthearted bunch here.

Also, you're not the only one putting a T6 in a 240. Mine should be running at some point this year with a built bottom end and an efr 8374 turbo.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:26 PM   #56
hk 40
Banned

You still think were gonna be talking about cars?
Man fuk off in a nice way and fuk you and ya trash ass friends vehicles. I got one for every day of the week SOO WHAT!

U got something else to say pick up ya phone an dial the number . U such a man tell ya friends why you wont do that. In fact u have at least 7 in ya lil racist thread there each one pick a digit and a pair of balls

whatsup coz me being 50 wont mean ****!!! if you think you gone follow me around and keep **** going on this board it can stop right here u can gimme your number and ill show you what to do.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:30 PM   #57
RvolvoR
Board Member

What in the hell did I do to you other than talk a little **** about some difference in opinions about some parts for you to have this attitude? I rarely ever post on the forum anymore. Also, once again, why do I need to call you? What is that going to do? Why do you even want me to call you? That's some straight up psycho ****.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:31 PM   #58
RvolvoR
Board Member

And what "trash ass" friends are you talking about?
Old 05-20-2021, 08:34 PM   #59
hk 40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RvolvoR View Post
what you do aint considered light. When you went into ya racist corner that explained why you feel the need to tell me what you own. I care less. What u eat dont make me ****. Your in no competition with me other than the one in your delusional mind. U have tuned cars but never mine and never will. So what the hell you talking to me for anyway? Were done coz a punk does nothing but keyboard marauding . Man less sht. PICK UP YOUR PHONE and DIAL IT!!!!
Old 05-20-2021, 08:35 PM   #60
Harlard
Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?

Quote:
I think he's talking about me. Does this mean we are friends? Huh...
Old 05-20-2021, 08:38 PM   #61
RvolvoR
Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk 40 View Post
what you do aint considered light. When you went into ya racist corner that explained why you feel the need to tell me what you own. I care less. What u eat dont make me ****. Your in no competition with me other than the one in your delusional mind. U have tuned cars but never mine and never will. So what the hell you talking to me for anyway?
I really donít understand how anything at all I have replied to you with can be considered racist. Iím with 740atl, I thought you were some dude from Europe who works at as an engineer at a manufacturer in NC this whole time. Youíve been a total dick to me with every single reply even when Iím trying to be cool and back stuff I say up with real info.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:39 PM   #62
hk 40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlard View Post
I think he's talking about me. Does this mean we are friends? Huh...

No youre nobody to me even with the pretty coupe. Stop dreaming ....

here's what they did with my thread in the performance section after I let them alone to talk racist trash in OT

This is great what a place TB has become..... A forum full of LS **** and everything truly volvo is trash now.

Talk to all the positive participants here . I t was a great talk while it lasted. This board has a few real issues that need to be resolved. I didn't sign up for this trash or to associate with racist children. They are going to finish ruining the board that already lacks cash so good luck.

Later
Hubert

Last edited by hk 40; 05-20-2021 at 08:45 PM..
Old 05-20-2021, 08:39 PM   #63
Harlard
Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk 40 View Post
No youre nobody to me even with the pretty coupe. Stop dreaming ....
Not you; RvolvoR.

It's also a 2-door sedan.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:41 PM   #64
culberro
Ronald Culberbone III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlard View Post
It's also a 2-door sedan.
It's pronounced "coop-eh"...
Old 05-20-2021, 08:42 PM   #65
Harlard
Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by culberro View Post
It's "coop", you elitist liberal pinko commie.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:44 PM   #66
RvolvoR
Board Member

Quote:
Thatís the Canadian version.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:44 PM   #67
fatcatbestcat
Professional Hack

Quote:
Thatís the Canadian version.
Thanks.

-------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by redblockpowered View Post
Will you do $14.99 shipped?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IansPlatinum View Post
please no more prying things with screwdrivers and bashing things with hammers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwazywazy View Post
my balls have more wrinkles than my brain
--------------------------------------------

-1967 144S
-1983 245 Diesel
Old 05-20-2021, 08:45 PM   #68
Harlard
Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatcatbestcat View Post
Thanks.
I'm not your friend, buddy.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:52 PM   #69
RvolvoR
Board Member

Again, what did I (who is in process of doing a single turbo t6 swap) did I say or do that could be considered racist? Can anybody answer that? I’d really like to know so I can change some things in life.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:55 PM   #70
Jerd
Board Member

How much boost can ignition support?
Old 05-20-2021, 08:57 PM   #71
culberro
Ronald Culberbone III

So has anyone answered the OPs question?
Old 05-20-2021, 08:58 PM   #72
RvolvoR
Board Member

Quote:
So has anyone answered the OPs question?
How about this. If going with any modern stand alone and the goal is under 1000whp on a 6 cylinder, stock late model whiteblock coils or the short version VAG coils will work just fine and have built in igniters.
Old 05-20-2021, 08:59 PM   #73
RvolvoR
Board Member

Anything else is an over complicated work around.
Old 05-20-2021, 09:05 PM   #74
culberro
Ronald Culberbone III

Quote:
How about this. If going with any modern stand alone and the goal is under 1000whp on a 6 cylinder, stock late model whiteblock coils or the short version VAG coils will work just fine and have built in igniters.
But do they have auto dwell control? Because the Autronic can't do dwell control..... which boggles my mind.
Old 05-20-2021, 09:11 PM   #75
RvolvoR
Board Member

Quote:
But do they have auto dwell control? Because the Autronic can't do dwell control..... which boggles my mind.
Ahh...that I did not know. This boggles my mind as well and is super weird. Just did a little research and I THINK the sm4 might be able to, but thatís about it. Kind of reverts to what I said about the choice of ecu. If it were me, I would be looking at other options unless I was totally stuck on using that unit. I didnít even know there were any modern ecus out there which didnít do dwell control.
Closed Thread