• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

RsIPD plans

I'll bring $20.00 for the donation jar to help defray my eating and drinking expenses, and stand by for the madness. A cab to the motel, if necessary.:nod:

motel 6 is close enough to stumble back to, and typically houses a few other tbrickers.

The ipd event looks awesome! I can't find a thread started for it though. What do you guys think of the event? Me and Alexis want to fly out there for two nights and stay at the hotel.

The ipd event looks awesome! I can't find a thread started for it though. What do you guys think of the event? Me and Alexis want to fly out there for two nights and stay at the hotel.

IPD is arguably one of the big remaining events on the West coast. Attended by a BUNCH of rabid fans, and their hapless significant others and offspring. A well sorted swap meet area, lots of promotional items and drawings from the sponsor, and all sorts of opportunities to see very well sorted stock vehicles to some very nice examples of cleanly modified vehicles in the enclosed area near the IPD business. If there's any way you can make it, by all means do so. You'll be part of what's become quite the event over the last 50+ years.:):cool::omg::nod:
Heck, bring a Volvo; it's only 14 hrs. away!

Back